Difference makers care profoundly and deeply for the human race and this world. That caring is the fuel that drives them. They do what they do because it lights them up from the inside out to make a difference to people and the planet -- sourcing possibilities that make us all better beings in a connected world.
Here are some tips for difference makers to put a hyper-creative spin on the wheels of motion for what you're up to ...
1. Always do what you love first and foremost. Forget the have to's and go for the want to's. That way you'll always have great energy to accomplish what you're up to. If you start with what you love, you'll have loads of energy to do the other stuff later.
2. Forget the 'focus on one thing' rule. Difference makers tend to be hyper-creative players who are constantly coming up with new things and moving rapidly in flow from one project to another. It's how we get so much done in a day.
3. Always look for a brand new way to do things. Don't get lost in the have to's, supposed to's and 'it's always been done this way in the past'. You're a social and global innovator who gets to invent new ways of making a difference that others will adopt later.
4. Never ever try to push the elephant up the hill. Don't try to fix what's wrong with things. Invent a new way to make it how it wants to be -- and have fun doing it!
5. Finally, build a collective to pursue your dream with ... people who really get you and who care as deeply and passionately as you do for this to happen now. It's not about managing a team or constructing an organisation of support. It's about equal, highly creative, inventive people who want to co-create with you, each one unleashing their own passions and genius into the game of collective creation.