NEW PARADIGM BUSINESS & LEADERSHIP
A new kind of business is emerging -- steeped in a new genius paradigm in which ...
* leaderful cultures are displacing traditional, hierarchical structures;
* everyone's genius contributes to a thriving whole;
* win-win scenarios take precedence over being competitive at any cost;
* contribution to people, society and the world is at the core of what they do;
* innovation is the name of the game -- redesigning how 21st century business is done;
* genius leaders shape new pathways into an unimaginable future, calling the greatness out of everyone, stirring the fabric of human endeavor to new heights. Read more about Genius Leadership here.
Everyone has genius in them and genius is in the air around us just wiating to come through. Genius learning requires that every person is celebrated for the amazing contributions they have yet to make. That each student follow the flow of their passions to lead them into optimum learning and creating. That we can know anything and everything simply by tapping our minds (our computers) into the genius field (the internet) to 'google search' the streaming genius flow.
In the new genius paradigm it's almost impossible to follow the 'marketing success' rules. Like 'always lead with a problem people need solved'. I don't know about you, but I don't really like receiving emails that insist I have a problem and then embed my first name in the sentence to emphasize it. Isn't it much more transformative to assume greatness instead of smallness when addressing someone by name?
Instead of 'focusing on a single message', in the genius paradigm that's literally impossible. It would be easier to have a consistent message given over and over again, but I find that tremendously boring -- for myself and for my readers. In the genius paradigm your passions will celebrate a wide range of topics and in the hyper creative state, the optimal thing to do is go with the flow and let the genius pour through you.
Then there's the KISS principle: 'keep it short and simple'. Gosh, I wish I could. But when genius moves through you, it kind of has a life of its own. It stops when it stops -- perfect from beginning to end -- and I've found it's best not to get in the way of it's unfolding.
Maybe it's time for a rewrite of the marketing success rules. For me, rule #1 would be always be real, genuine and true to what you're passionate about while assuming your reader is intelligent, capable, and amazing -- ready and willing to engage in what you have to offer.
Join us in celebrating and creating this new genius paradigm at our Genius World Conference, 15th May in London.
LET'S GENIUS UP THE WORLD TOGETHER!